I have decided to start posting my "works-in-progress" on this blog in hopes to stay motivated and hopefully see some of this stuff through.

I am always fine-tuning my writings, so feel free to leave comments, point out grammatical errors, or any other sort of feedback that you think might help.

Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Bear (A Limerick)

I recently ran across a "book of poetry" I had written for a 5th grade project. For our poetry unit, each time we'd discuss a new type of poetry, we were then given the assignment to write in that genre. At the end of the poetry unit each student then compiled his or her completed works into a booklet. When I found this book recently, and read through it, I mostly laughed or cringed at how some of it sounded. However, I must say I thought my limerick was pretty clever for a 5th grader. Enjoy!!!
___________

The Bear

There once was a little bear
She had some fuzzy brown hair.
A little boy gave her
a little red razor
and the little brown bear was bare.


COPYRIGHT 2009. Emma C Miller. Any reproduction of this story may not be made without express written consent of the author.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always a Critic...