I have decided to start posting my "works-in-progress" on this blog in hopes to stay motivated and hopefully see some of this stuff through.

I am always fine-tuning my writings, so feel free to leave comments, point out grammatical errors, or any other sort of feedback that you think might help.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

now what?

I love the way you look at me when I'm talking.
I love the way you laugh at all the right spots.
I love the way you play along with the things I wanna do.
I love the way you say just the right thing when I least expect it.
I love the moments you indulge me with my desires.
I love how you get me, especially when not many others do.
I love that we like so many of the same things or think the same thing at the same time.
I love all of those things.
So now what?


COPYRIGHT 2009. Emma C Miller. Any reproduction of this story may not be made without express written consent of the author.

2 comments:

  1. I love this. I am excited to see your "works in progress":)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like someone needs a fire lit under him. i'm no fire starter, just a pot stirrer, sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Always a Critic...